CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where to go????



I have had several people ask me where the best place to go is. My personal preference from what I have done so far is the Caribbean. So far my favorite port has been Roatan, Honduras.

Why?
1. It is usually warm year round
2. The water is unbelievably clear and warm
3. There are tons of itineraries.
4. The price is usually the cheapest. There is a lot of competition there.
5. Living in Utah makes me want to visit warm, topical places when I vacation.

But with that being said, cruising is great anywhere. I am not a super big fan of cold weather cruising, but to me a cruise is bathing suits, swimming, being out on the deck! Cold weather cruises don't offer too much of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment